A unique brow pencil with the triangle tip creates the perfect brow in minutes. The triangular shape allows you to sculpt with broad strokes using the flat edge of the pencil, as well as fill in with fine lines using the pointed tip. It’s unique triangular shape ensures precision application. The opposite end has both a sponge and a brush so to perfect your brows with the perfect tools!
This advanced formula combines powder, pencil and wax to create naturally fuller brows. The lasting pigments release upon contact with the brows, while the soft waxes allow the pigments to fasten to the hair, subtly building volume in turn, enhancing the symmetry of your face.
How to use
- Starting with the retractable mechanical powder pencil, twist up slightly until the product reveals itself.
- Begin at the fullest part of your brow, then use the point of the triangle like a pencil and width a simple side movement fill in the entire brow.
- Turning the tip vertically allows you to draw individual hairs.
- When brows are defined to perfection, use the sponge on the other end of the component to clean up or soften brow line, if needed.
- Groom the brows into place by simply pulling off the sponge section then inserting the sponge section then inserting the sponge into the pencil base to use the brush. Viola!